I've noticed that people always sit around and talk about how complicated their lives are. In fact, that's quite the topic of conversation. Its almost a competition to see who has it off the worst. So... In light of this, I've decided to de-complicate my life or simplify it for those of you that are grammar Nazis (Riz). In order to do this, I've decided to create three lists. One of people that don't cause me any complications whatsoever (the white list if you will) one of people that are definitely complicating my life (the black list) and one of people that are on the bubble. These are people that could go either way. Eventually these people will either prove themselves to be simple or be black-listed forever. I haven't decided yet if I will notify people and tell them that they are on probation or just let them know once they are moved over to one of the lists. But, I am definitely going to start living the simple life!!
~Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment