Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Saying Goodbye

There comes a point in everyone's life when they must say goodbye to someone near and dear to them. This time came for me today. My hair dryer died today. It was a quick and painless death I think, just a quick spark and some smoke. I think that my flat iron is effected the most by this. But here's to you hair dryer, you have been there for the good times and the bad times for several years. No matter what, you've always made me look the best I can, and for this you are truly appreciated and will be missed.

~Carrie

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I think someone should be looking into this great tragedy. Although I have to admit that I bought a new hairdryer last night and I love it. I'm surprised that I could replace the old one so quickly.