Friday, December 10, 2004

Before and After

Cosmetic Dentistry... this is the new fad around here. I have always thought that Americans took pretty good care of their teeth, but pictures would have us believing otherwise. Now it is the style for dentists office to display before and after pictures on their signs outside of the office. Now don't get me wrong, I think its great that people are getting their teeth fixed, but really do we need visuals of this. There is one sign on the road that I frequently drive down on my way to get something to eat. And the pictures on the sign are not just someone with crooked teeth that had them straightened, these are people with teeth that can only compare with those of the devil. Here's a hint, if I am interested and want to see what other work you've done, I'll come in and ask. I know what "Cosmetic Dentistry" means, I don't need a visual. You don't see plumbers putting before and after pictures on their signs... take a hint.

No comments: