Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Have Nothing to Wear

So I was listening to the radio on my daily commute and one of the DJ's was going to the Bon Jovi concert that night. After I got over my jealousy, I realized that they were talking about the fact that she had picked out her outfit two weeks before the concert. Well, the male DJ couldn't believe that anyone would plan their outfit that far in advance. He called it a sickness several times.

I have to admit that I plan my outfits way in advance. Basically the minute I decide to do something I think about what I'm going to wear. Of course sometimes this changes last minute and sometimes I end up buying something new.

So the question remains, is this a sickness? And if it is, how many of you out there have it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine went to see Bon Jovi in concert and while I don't know if she planned her outfit I imagine she, like most ladies, gave it much thought.

I don't think there's any indication of a sickness because you plan or might plan an outfit to wear to a certain event.

I'm a guy and I do. :-)

Mgam said...

I once planned an 'outfit' I was going to wear 10 minutes after I put it on if that's possible.