Thursday, June 09, 2005

Fill in the Blanks

So I realized today that I haven’t updated my blog in 5 months!!! 5 MONTHS!! That’s a long time. Why hasn’t anyone complained…. Do people even still read my blog? Who knows? Well for those of you who are still reading this here’s what I have been up to.

1. My parents are taking all of us (the WHOLE family) to Disney World in a month. I’m kind of excited… I love Roller Coasters and we haven’t been on a family vacation since I was in third grade… so we’ll see how this goes.

2. I took another exam, and I think that I might have passed this one but we’ll have to wait until July to find out.

3. I am now in charge of the singles’ ministry at my church and consequently I have learned that I don’t like planning things for people my age… I also realized that I’m a much bigger dork than I thought I was.

4. The Astros are terrible this season. Let’s hope this isn’t an omen for the Texans’ season.

And that’s pretty much it…. Leave a comment with your exciting news, and I promise I will post again soon!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be really bored to have blogged...wow. Ok a few comments:

A- I know how much you like roller coasters...and I know someone else who does...

B- That's really sad that you haven't been on family vacation since 3rd grade. Live it up on Daddy's credit card to make up for those missed trips through the years.

C-who give a crap about baseball anyway???

d.j. iverson said...

yeah, if ever there was a baseball player that was owed an apology, it's roger clemens. a 1.38 era and he's only 4-3. he should be a ten game winner at this point.
oh well, maybe this season will root out the diehard from the bandwagon fans.

tinyhands said...

I just got here, so it's really only been a few hours since you updated. Tomorrow's a whole nuther story.

Marilee said...

The Astros are coming around - please keep the faith!!