This blog really has nothing to do with people freezing their eggs. But I thought that this article was very interesting and weird.
So I have to find a date to my work Christmas party. I feel like I'm in college all over again and I have to find a date to banquet and you all know how well that worked out for me. So a few people in the office are making bets on who I'm going to bring. I don't see why I have to bring anyone. Its not that I don't have anyone to bring. I know some people that I could ask and they would go with me. The problem is that our office Christmas party is notorious for being boring, and I'm not sure that I want to subject people that I like to that kind of misery. So if anyone has any thoughts or ideas, I'm open for advice.... I know what I'm going to wear... why is the date part always the hardest???
~Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment